Business Development Manager
Negotiable depending on experience
As soon as possible
Paramount Timber Frame is dedicated to being the market leading supplier of bespoke timber frame homes and buildings to the commercial and domestic market. To achieve this, we are looking for enthusiastic, reliable and driven individuals to join our team and develop the continual growth of our rapidly expanding company. Offering our clients an outstanding experience and providing a superior product and service is at the heart of our ethos.
- Actively networking and opening doors to deliver our company ethos and vision to future, present and past clients to build long lasting relationships which will bring repeat business, referrals and recommendations to PTF.
- Develop and nurture new contacts to build a portfolio of professionals within the construction sector, from Architects to Developers which will in turn produce successful leads and opportunities.
- Research potential new clients, arrange meetings to build client relations and discuss future opportunites.
- Collate client’s requirements and specifications from tender documentation and communications.
- Aiding our estimating team to understand the requirements of the client/ project and assist in the building of the quotation which suits the needs of the client.
- Taking the quotation to contract through successful negotiation.
- Assisting the delivery and design team to help manage the expectations of the client and help deliver PTF’s highquality product and service.
- Remaining the clients point of contact throughout, from enquiry to project handover so that PTF’s high level ofcustomer service is sustained.
- Being an integral part of a growing sales team to include having an active role in sales/ marketing KPI’s, planning sales/marketing strategies and exhibiting at industry related trade shows.
We are looking for applicants that have:
- Passion for timber frame construction methods and timber engineering
- High level of customer service/ relations skills
- 2 – 3 years experience in a timber frame/ engineering related Business Development Manager role essential
- Experience of working with individuals at all scales.
- Ambition to grow the business to progress their own career and develop colleagues.
- Determination to meet and surpass set sales KPI’s
- Good commercial acumen and negotiating skills
- Strong communicational skills with both clients and colleagues
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Well skilled in the use of a variety of computer programs, in particular Excel, Word andAdobe
- Ability to read architectural/technical drawings.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good numeracy skills
- Full UK driving license
- 28 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- £30,000 plus, we are willing to pay more depending on experience and seniority
- Very attractive performance related bonuses
- Car allowance, Phone, Laptop
- Investment in continual professional development and training
To apply please upload your CV to the form on the right and upon selection, applicants will be invited to our factory for an interview where we will discuss your CV.
This will also give you an opportunity to meet our team and view our factory.
We look forward to hearing from you!