Roof Truss Designer
£25,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
Experienced Roof Truss Designer required for a growing Kent Timber Frame and Engineered Wood Products Manufacturer, who are enjoying a period of growth and strong regional presence. The factory has recently undergone expansion and investment in new technology.
As a Designer you can enjoy an interesting and wide-ranging set of tasks:
- Producing engineered timber designs for manufacture
- Liaise closely with internal teams and customers, responding to technical queries
- Preparing accurate designs for a range of projects
- Maintain strong links with the production team to ensure they are provided with the necessary information for manufacturing
- Experience in using specialist software for the design of trusses, joists and other engineered timber products and timber frames (e.g. Mitek)
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication and project management skills
This is an excellent opportunity for Roof Truss Designer with good experience, within a company, which places a strong focus on working as a team: each member has a valued role within the organisation.
Paramount Timber Group are a rapidly growing company focused on the development of engineered wood products and innovating timber frame design. They have an ambitious mission and strong core values. Customers continue to return and refer the company due to their commitment to quality, meeting budgets and timescales.