Timber Frame Designer – Timber Manufacturer
£35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience
Timber Frame Designer with 3-5 years’ experience required for a growing Kent Timber Frame and Engineered Wood Products Manufacturer, who are enjoying a period of growth and strong regional presence. The factory has recently undergone expansion and investment in new technology.
As a Timber Frame Designer you will be responsible for a range of interesting projects and day-to-day tasks:
- Producing timber frame designs for manufacture
- Liaise closely with internal teams and customers, responding to technical queries
- Preparing accurate designs for a range of projects
- Maintain strong links with the production team to ensure they are provided with the necessary information for manufacturing
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as a timber frame designer
- Must have/be able to demonstrate experience in using specialist software for the design of timber frames
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication and project management skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Timber Frame Designer, within a company that places a strong focus on team working: each member has a valued role within the organisation.
Paramount Timber Group are a rapidly growing company focused on the development of engineered wood products and innovating timber frame design. They have an ambitious mission and strong core values. Customers continue to return and refer the company due to their commitment to quality, meeting budgets and timescales.